Tuesday, July 1, 2014

PSA: 1, 2, 3, Check your cap for me!

I just wanted to take a moment to remind everyone about the dangers of improper Sriracha use.  Just the other day I was getting prepared to perform my next experiment and began to shake my holy bottle and next thing I knew the experiment became much broader than expected.  Suddenly I was tasked with finding out the quality of Sriracha on the dish washer, on my hair, on my face, on the floor, and on my daughter.  I learned 4 things that day:

1) My daughter took it like a champ.
2) Sriracha does not do anything for the flavor of hair.
3) Sriracha leaves an interesting burning sensation if left on the skin for too long (I didn't realize I had gotten my face until it was too late).
4) Always check your cap before you shake.

A couple of days later, the second time I made a mess I realized I should actually learn lesson 4.

I hope my cautionary tale of woe has inspired you to practice safe Sriracha.  While the burning is no longer there, the emotional scars may never heal, and no one can save that poor wasted Sriracha.  So join me in thinking of the children, and remember:

1, 2, 3, Check your cap for me!

This has been a public service announcement from the Foundation for Safe Sriracha.

No comments:

Post a Comment