Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Be Cool Daddyo

My levels are getting dangerously low and I feel like I still haven't gotten weird enough yet.  By now the craving has permeated my entire being, but I still want more!  So after my dinner of Sriracha on Sriracha with a side of Sriracha, I look to desert and find a bowl of vanilla ice cream.

Oh yeah, I did it.  Look over there ----------------------------->

Now I don't know if it was the freezer burn, but this was the one thing that I have to say was NOT good with the heavenly spice of the heavens.  It had the texture of ice cream with syrup (good), but the flavor jumping back and forth between creamy, sugary, and salt...not unlike lobster ice cream (which I also have had with similar disgust).

I will try this again just to be sure exactly how bad it is (and I think that a different flavor ice cream might be better suited), but for now, this gets like 5 Facebook thumbs down.

No comments:

Post a Comment