Saturday, April 5, 2014

A suitable substitute for salt

I swear there is some toast under there...I'm still getting used to taking photos without using $10,000 worth of equipment...but I digress.  Sriracha + egg is a pretty typical equation, so no one should be surprised...I just wanted to get in the habit of making regular short posts on this.  I think the only twist I can put on this is that I am trying to cut my salt intake, so for some reason I have decided to put Sriracha on everything I normally would put salt on.  Now I just need to make sure I don't add so much Sriracha so I get to the same level of salt...

So anyone got any suggestions for a portable Sriracha container?  Requirements are pocketable, preferably under 3 oz (so I can take it past the TSA), and allows me to squirt in pretty patterns.

No comments:

Post a Comment