Saturday, April 26, 2014

Chock Full of Vitamin S

I may have taken a break from posting, but I have not taken a break from that delicious red stuff (well...I did have an accidental break but more on that later).

I have been wanting to add a kick to liquids for quite some time but never figured out what would be a good mix.  I was sure it was either going to be a waste of Sriracha or a waste of beer (cause...beer).  Inspiration struck during breakfast to add it to orange juice and I was amazed.

Instead of a spice on the tongue, the OJ pulled the flavor to the throat, making my favorite type of spice!  Move over lemon-ginger-echinacea!  Step aside hot toddie (but not too far cause you might be next).  There is a new cold and flu drink in town.  It almost makes me excited to get sick again!

This gets a full "WOO" out of "WOO" and will be on my list of things I go out of my way to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment