Friday, April 4, 2014

On What???

So my wife says I have a problem.  Yesterday I said to her, "I need to eat something with Sriracha, I haven't eaten anything with it in like a week!"  To which she said, "Nik, you ate some on crackers yesterday."  Ok, maybe I have a problem, but I want to share that problem with you!

Short and spicy, my posts will be about the weird (or not so weird) stuff I put Sriracha on.  To achieve this goal I must figure out a good way to carry the nectar of the gods with me at all times.  I'm open to suggestions.

Today I had a great idea while drinking Piso Sours (the origin of many a great idea).  My eyes widened and I interrupted Jill saying something important about something exclaiming "I JUST HAD A BRILLIANT IDEA!"  Running to the fridge I grabbed carrots and hummus and proceeded to squirt a liberal amount of the red deliciousness into the hummus while stirring with the carrot.  The brilliance lies not only in the flavor, but in the fact that your stirring implement also acts as a flavor testing implement, much like Fun Dip.

Of course, upon tasting the nay sayer (Jill) ate half of my delicious concoction.  I promise a prettier picture next time, but until then, may the spice be with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment